Terms & Conditions
Refund Cancellation and Complaints
Refund or Cancellation is applicable only in the following scenarios:
- Online Payment Transaction Failure – In this case payment shall be returned abiding Concern Bank Payment Returns Policy.
- Refund or Cancellation is availed only on the cases of natural calamities and grievances.
- Cake Feasta is not responsible for mistake in the delivery address or any other incorrect details furnished in the website, on such case if order is not delivered because of the incorrect details, payments made shall not be refunded.
- If the product does not fully satisfy your expectations, we can exchange it under following terms and conditions due to perishable and food items:
- Exchange will be accepted for the same day.
- Mishandled products will not be exchanged.
- Exchange will not be processed without proof of purchase or invoice.
- Refunds will not include tax, Delivery charges, credit/debit card processing fee in any of the refund circumstances.
- Cake Feasta is not responsible if the recipient is not reachable/ recipient not available during delivery , on such cases Cake Feasta has right to cancel the order without any explanation and refunds will not be given.
- A deposit is required to secure your order and event date and is always limited fundable for wedding cake.
- Orders must be cancelled before 24 hours of the preferred delivery date and time (Pakistan Standard Time). Please call or WhatsApp +923456369621 so that our customer service representative may assist you with your request.
- All products are delivered through third party and subjected to delivery charges as per mentioned here. Cake Feasta acts just as facilitating party. The company (Cake Feasta) is not liable for delays or cancellation of delivery by third party (Delivery company). If for any reason you find yourself unable to collect your order from the designated shop within the given time slot, we will retain your ordered Products for collection by you for 24 hours, or upon payment of the delivery charge by credit card we may be able to arrange to deliver to you within our delivery time slot and delivery zone during the next 24 hours (subject to delivery availability).
- Our rider delivers the order carefully. The company will not be responsible if the order is late due to weather conditions and traffic rush.
You can pickup your order from our office. The company makes the customer check the product thoroughly while picking up the order. The company will not be responsible in case of product damage on the way after the pick up.
- For all wedding orders, Final payment is due a minimum of one week prior to the event in order to complete the wedding contract. A final wedding contract will be sent via email to the couple and will confirm the final payment has been received.
For all other delivered orders, Final payment is due at delivery unless arrangements have been made in advance otherwise.
- There will be no refund on cakes cancelled less than 1 working day or 24hrs prior to collection or delivery.
- Corrections and repairs to cakes, including inscription mistakes, can be corrected on the same day in most cases. You are required to give us this opportunity and must let us know of the problem within one hour of accepting your cake.
- Complaints are very rare, and we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible.
- Photographic evidence may be requested prior to you using the cake.
- Cakes, or part of cakes, may need to be returned within three days to ensure we are able to fairly assess the nature of the complaint.
- The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake in terms of things and delivery if its damage due to some issue. Further compensation is not available.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or for any reason does not, authorize payment to us, whether in advance of or subsequent to a payment, once order will be delivered, or ready to deliver due to perishable products, we will not be liable for financial loss/damage or any fraudulent activity by the customers’ once its delivered.
- We will have no liability to you for any indirect loss. Please clearly state your dispatch details in all communications to us.
- We do not commit 100% replication of designs and slight variations do occur due to technical limitations. Morever due to customize and parishable item, its shape or outer look can be changed with the passage of time by keeping in chiller, we dont accept any type of claim if it was delayed by customer because these designing or figurine can be stored for limited time.
A deposit is made in order to secure your order and event date and is always limited refundable. Being a corporate cake company, Cake Feasta is only able to take order according to number of custom orders for any given week. We must often decline other orders to secure your place- in doing so we ensure that every order we take gets the proper amount of attention devoted to it.
Often times, hand-made decorative elements of your order will need to be made in advance to give enough time for drying. Therefore, at least 3 full days or 72 hours notice is needed to cancel any custom order.
All refunds from cancellations are handled as follows:
If cancellation is requested 3 day or more prior to order date, 100% of your order deposit will be returned to you.
- If cancellation is requested within 1 full day or 24 hours’ notice, 50% of your order deposit will be returned to you as store credit only. This credit can be used towards future custom orders only valid for one year starting from the date of cancellation. (No cash refunds).
- If cancellation is not requested within less than one day or 24 hours’ notice, no partial credit will be received.
If your order has already been completed, you will be asked to pick up and pay the remaining balance due.
Contact us at call or WhatsApp +923456369621 for questions related to refunds and returns.